Cookies are small files that are downloaded on the devices used to access the Website. Cookies enable the Company, among other things, to store and recover information on a user’s browsing habits or those of his computer, and, depending on the information that they contain and the way that he uses the device to access the Website, they can be used to recognize the user.
IMC uses the following cookies on the Website that are detailed hereunder:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user and which can be used to correct navigation or to ensure that the content of the Website is effectively loaded. In case of deactivation the user will not be able to correctly receive the services and established contents.
- Personalisation cookies are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a set of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where is accessed the service, etc.
- First-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the manager itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the manager, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Analytics cookies, for the monitoring and collection of statistical data of the activity, with the purpose of guaranteeing the best service to the user.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
|First party or sticky necessary cookies|
|Third-party or analytic cookies|
|Analytics||Google Analytics||Statistics of number of visits to pages, browsing times, browser types, navigation statistics, redirects, search engines, referring sites, etc.||Statistics of number of visits to pages, browsing times, browser types, navigation statistics, redirects, search engines, referring sites, etc.||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en|
|Languageimc||Recognizes the country of connection to apply certain specificities||To allow adapting the requirements of the site to the country from which the user is naveigating.|
|Sessión-cookie||It recognizes the login and maintains the access of those users with access permissions.||It allows adapting the requirements of the site to the country from which it is navigated.|
Most browsers currently allow the User to configure if they wish to accept cookies and which ones. The user who wishes to disable the cookies can do so from the preferences section of their Internet browser. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can check Microsoft’s support or browser’s Help, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Browsing History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or the browser Help, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
If in doubt, the User can contact us through the following address: email@example.com.